Deathmatch Deathmatch

A little repetitive. I mean, it SOUNDS really good. But the Song itself just doesn't seem to climax or boil over or anything. For someone that couldn't even make it into the competition, I really expected better out of the "Pros". 3/5
Pro Sound Engineering
No Direction

Noisysundae responds:

All you need to do is turning that volume knob up! I agree that sound engineering != good music, though.

I will never say I'm a pro. I'm in that group because it is categorized by the number of fans, not how well one produces their music. Other than that, forgive me for having an idea when the remaining time wasn't enough. XD

Edit : I have something to add. Ones who decide to bring you to the next rounds are the judges, and they have different tastes in music.

A Bountiful World A Bountiful World

I can definitely hear your technical expertise. very well done
Good luck in the contest. I may take your riffs.
I'll pm you bro

BeeFef responds:

I still have quite a bit to learn, actually. Already, though, I'm seeing that my music is giving other people music ideas, and that makes me happy.

I hope I do well in the contest, and you too!

In Control (Remastered) In Control (Remastered)

I like this. Good luck in the contest.
I may take this and use it as a set piece later.
I'll pm you bro

LucasMasoch responds:

Alright, thanks! Just let me know c:

All Day All Day

I agree good competition. I think its personal preference, but I wish your drums were hitting a little harder.. the atmosphere is good though. and I like your samples. I like the hi hat pattern too it works really well with the sample.

AwesomeAri responds:

hi there good luck with the competition! and thank you for your feedback next time ill make the drums go hard and no samples were used everything is self made and recorded expect the vocals c:

Working Drunk Working Drunk

I think it would be better if it just was on beat man js
The ambience is great tho

arbelamram responds:

i got a fetish for offbeats.. but its just a taste
so thnx i appreciate it :)

SkullCandy - Lover's Enigma SkullCandy - Lover's Enigma

trippy shit
Bro can I get that Snare sample brooooooo

Akaruhime responds:

I can take off the rest of the track and make you just the snares if ya want mate

Halsey - Colors (Chael Remix) Halsey - Colors (Chael Remix)

Great work man my most recent track was 102bpm this somehow seems much slower Lol

ChaelMusic responds:

Probably because this is tropical house... I feel like the BPM barely dictates the speed of a song if you use it a certain way. BPM is crucial for the groove/style of the song. Since you usually make DnB (which I assume is your latest track, you could still make a fast paced drum loop which could actually sound similar to 174 bpm (yet a little different because the BPM makes it have a different feel).

Anyway, thank you so much!!

Cyber Negro Cyber Negro

N***a collab with me we'll make some funky shit

slopndoodle responds:

k my production is shit but I'm down. I put a mic up to my amps and just play in my room lol.

FGJ - Peace (Chael Remix) FGJ - Peace (Chael Remix)

same drums as area 51? same kick drum?
Really good mix though :)

ChaelMusic responds:

I just obtained a lot more kicks and stuff so that will change :)

Thanks

Chael - Area 51 [Original Mix] Chael - Area 51 [Original Mix]

wubby wubbbbbbb this is really tight and phat sounding man I dig it

ChaelMusic responds:

Very glad you think so dude!

I never really tried to make a complex/dubstep song but it encourages me a lot :D